VI Chemical Peel in Myrtle Beach, SC
Ready to get started?Contact Us
About VI Chemical Peels
VI chemical peels can be used on the face as well as over many areas of the body! The VI Peel is a unique blend of five acids that can be used to address a plethora of conditions: hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, photo damage, melasma, pilaris keratosis, active acne and acne scarring, signs of aging (wrinkles), and precancerous skin growths.
- Retinoic Acid
- This powerhouse acid penetrates the skin, inhibiting melanin production and increasing cell turnover.
- Trichloroacetic Acid
- TCA then targets signs of aging by boosting collagen and exfoliating the skin.
- Salicylic Acid
- Salicylic acid prevents inflammation by killing bacteria, suppressing sebum production, and cleansing the pores.
- This is the secret weapon that numbs the skin, allowing for a painless application.
- Ascorbic Acid
- Finally, the ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant that reverses free radicals, evens skin tone, and helps prevent future damage.
VI Peels penetrate the papillary dermis, resulting in regenerative changes. All peels are self-neutralizing and noninvasive, and range from light to medium depth depending on application technique. They are safe for all skin types. You may require one or a series of treatments to gain desired results.
VI Peels can be scheduled in combination with wrinkle treatments (hyperlink) appointments to improve tone, texture, and wrinkles to keep your skin glowing!
VI Peels can also be scheduled alternatively with PRP microneedling for improved results.
- One peel session $300
- x3 sessions $800
VI PEEL /PRP MICRONEEDLING PACKAGES
- Peel / PRP microneedling: $800
- Peel/PRP microneedling/Peel/PRP microneedling/Peel (alternating every 4 – 6 weeks) $1800
What Are the Benefits of VI Chemical Peels?
VI chemical peels performed at La Touche Élite Aesthetics are an exciting formulation that can help treat a wide range of skin conditions. Benefits of VI peels at our Myrtle Beach, SC facility include:
- Softening wrinkles and signs of aging
- Decreasing acne and acne scars
- Minimizing hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and age spots
- Ability to break down keratosis pilaris (also known as chicken skin)
- Diminishing the appearance of visible pores
- Reducing skin inflammation
- Stimulating the production of collagen
- Improving skin tone and texture
- Creating a vibrant, refreshed look
La Touche Élite Aesthetics Reviews
I absolutely LOVE Jeanine of La Touche Elite Aesthetics in Myrtle beach! As a 50+ year old 1/2 Asian American woman who has been a customer for 3 years, I would highly recommend and strongly encourage anyone interested in looking younger and more vibrant to try their services like wrinkle treatments, skin resurfacing and dermal filler for lips and face. As a NYC transplant to Myrtle Beach, I have been to a few cosmetic/aesthetic service businesses and have been disappointed by the lack of professional experience and quality of service. I’ve NEVER been disappointed with La Touche Elite Aesthetics services as Jeanine REALLY KNOWS a woman’s face regardless of your ethnicity. Jeanine has a friendly professional demeanor who will give you reasonable advice based on your specific needs.
Prf undereye treatment. Highly recommended. Such a sweet and beautiful soul! Going back for my botox in a couple weeks!
Very warm atmosphere and beautiful results Jeanine is the best!! Would highly recommend her!! Colleen Hickey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Jeanine is thorough and very knowledgeable. She gave such a good experience for my Botox treatment and I look forward to continue seeing her. She also walked me through my new skin care regimen that I am super excited about. Thanks Jeanine!
I’ve been going to La’Touche Elite Aesthetics for nearly a year and my skin has been transformed! Jeanine is impeccable, her knowledge, expertise and amazing bedside manner makes each experience amazing and I will only see her for my aesthetic services. Book her immediately!!
Get In Touch
Skin Resurfacing and Acne Scarring reductionView Photos
Learn More About La Touche Élite AestheticsAbout Us
VI Chemical Peel FAQs
Does it hurt?
You should expect to feel a tingling sensation that could progress to very slight burning that is very tolerable. This only occurs when the peel is initially applied, but this sensation will pass.
When should I see results?
You can expect to see results in seven days.
What is the expected downtime?
You should expect the heaviest peeling between days 3 – 5. Peeling should be complete by day seven.
How many treatments do I need?
For some people, results can be attained in one treatment, while for others, a series of 2 – 3 treatments or a combination treatment (VI Peel with another treatment like PRP microneedling) may be required for desired results.